Friday, November 28, 2008

Prologue

So.

Here I am.

Finally venturing into the world of blogging...(after much persuasion from my 'accomplice')

....


.......


..............


Well...
Am I suppose to feel anything special or see some fireworks after having finally my own blog?

*pausing to feel*


*pulling a face* Nay, I don't feel that way.


CASE #1
What's with the hot trend about blogging?
Isn't blogging is almost similar to writing journal or diary?

*idea lightbulb blinks*
Ah! Maybe it's just that there's no more paperwork!
Save the paper, SAVE THE TREES!!!!!! =)
Hehe...Is that the concept of blogging???


CASE #2
So when we blog, are we suppose to
pour our hearts out?
rant about the misery of life?
distort the reality of truth?
paint a picture of ourselves?

What are we trying to portray when we blog?
Are we trying to let others to understand us better?
Or do we actually want to hide behind the mask that we carve for ourselves in our blogs?

I'm sure everyone (okay, maybe not EVERYONE, but I'm sure MOST) will fantasize a better self, a better life...

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite.
I'll step up front and admit that I'm one of those who loves to day-dream of a better life, dwell on the past, and contemplate on the WHAT-IFs and IF ONLYs.


So. What're you gonna do about that eh?


Well, ta-da for now!

Until then, best wishes to all~

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.