Thursday, February 5, 2009

Deception

Had another crappy day in school.....

He seems like a perfect guy: a sportsman who excels in his studies.

He has the look,
He has the brain,
He has the talk,





sadly he seldom walk the talk.


Worst still, the armor he wore shines so bright that it pierces others' eyes.




Not me.
I see the rust through his so-called halo.

What we had agreed merely vapourised into the thin air.
Define your responsibility. Elaborate your excuse.
I'm tired and sick of it already.

A year. It has been a year.
Yet nothing has changed.

By the end of the day, I'm still stuck with what I had begun in the morning, which I had passed on to you in the middle of the day.

See? It always go in a circle.
You pushing the job to me.



Shyt.
Why am I caring so much?
Why can't I adopt an I-don't-care attitude?!


Life is so difficult.





I don't want to be human.

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.