Thursday, February 5, 2009

Outburst

I hate how people never try their hardest.
I hate how I can never let go of things easily.
I hate how I can't get my priorities straight.
I hate how people make me feel bad about myself.
I hate how people always think that they can get me to do everything they want.

I'm tired of being the civilised, reasonable, tolerant, mature one.
I'm sick of the bullshit they're feeding me.

Am I the only one that see past that so-called perfect image they paint on themselves?!

I hate irresponsible, irreliable, inconsiderate, think-they-are-so-great, thoughtless guys.
This call for most of the male accomplices I ever come across in my entire life.

I hate that I still find myself forgiving and caring for them.
I'm so useless.

My mood's so down in the dumps that I had to extract a 30-minute break out of my fully-packed hectic schedule to "meditate" (if day-dreaming is considered so)

There is this @#$% voice in my head that keeps telling me:
'It is my responsibility. I shouldn't be that fired up...'

Rational side? Or just my streak of thinking too much?

Gosh.
I feel like there's TWO person living inside me.
Two soul, one mind.
Two personalities, one body.

Gah! Come on, rip me apart!






I need my heroin.


music
------------------------------------------------------

Rain.
It's raining.
Yeah! I love the rain....

Wash away the dirt on Earth.....
Wash away the sin of people.....

and leave nothing but the cool comforting breeze behind.

Blow, breeze, blow.

Blow away my tears,
Blow away my sufferings,
Blow away my memories.

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.