Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dolling Up for the SEASON

Barleyfreak dolling up?

That's not something that always happen.....
Unless something BIG is coming up.
Unless it's something.....SOMEthing like

Chinese New Year!

Yeah baby! It's the Chinese season of ushering a new year~
One more day. 24 more hours.
The sky will be splattered with multi colour
The air will be a mix of smell. Food, fire crackers, the festive is in the air!

Even right now, I can heard the fireworks shooting to the sky, breaking the cold silent night.

And what has Barleyfreak been doing all day long?

Doing a last-minute shopping spree!
Food, food, food and more clothes!
I went to Boulevard, and of course, no one can miss out Parkson.
Parkson in Miri has been given a major face-lift.
Now, it's no longer the old Miri Parkson. It's a brand new KL-some-sort- Parkson.
Hoo-ray! At last~ a REAL Parkson.

Man, I can't wait for Monday to try out all those new outfits!
There's Voir, TomsGirl, Union Bay, Applemint, etc.

And there's also Tuesday!
A close buddy of mine gonna throw an open house for all.
With a condition for ladies: wear skirts!

which is pretty a difficult challenge for me.....
since I don't own one.
Sixteen and skirtless.
Yeah, that spells ME.

But, I'll try my best.
I really really REALLY will.

See, I went to Boulevard and saw this nice white skirt.
But it only creeps a few inches below my thigh.
And that material looks transparent!
Heck, my skin illuminates through that thin white material.

No wonder it's 50% off!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops! Guess I stray from my main post. Sorry! Back to the 'dolling-up' part.

Now. What do I mean by dolling up....
Nope, no make-up. I'm strictly against foreign oily substance on my face.

It's.....*drum rolling*deng-deng-deng
clearing unnecessary things off my body.
Well, if you've been in a girl's shoes, you'll definitely know what I'm talking about.
If not, well....just stay as ignorant as you are now.
~ignorance is bliss~

See, I'm a very considerate and thoughtful person.
I would not want anyone to lose their appetite when everyone's busy mixing the yee seng, and then, you see something unpleasant. You can't help it. The sleeve is large (or should I say, short) enough for your vision.

I'm stating that from my experience. Ugh....wouldn't want to think about it. That moment is engraved in my mind. Sick sick sick.

The conventional methods I know are quite tasking and time-consuming.
Craning your head to one side for an hour is seriously more straining than doing sit-ups.

The common method, which I never try, could be painful and risky.
Heck, I shudder whenever I see a knife two feet from me. Do you think I could possible hold a sharp kit near an inch of my skin?!

And the brand new method, introduced by my sis, seems pretty harmless and easy!
Just apply it on your skin, and the hair will just fall off!
That's how the instruction sounds like to me.
Hmmm.....
HMMMMMMM........

Does it seriously work that way?! I still don't know yet.
Will try tomorrow morning.
If survive, you'll heard from me soon.
If not, well....piece of advice: JUST STICK TO THE CONVENTIONAL / COMMON METHOD!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.