Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 New Year Resolutions

Kota Kinabalu city dwellers spend time by the beach at Tanjung Aru to build a beautiful sand castle wishing Malaysians a Happy New Year - Pix by Datu Ruslan Sulai

My New Year Resolutions?
Hmm....I've been trying to put that behind my head, actually.

My resolutions always evaporates into thin air as time progressed
and stress piled up.

Mine a sad case. Really.
But who cares?!
It's a tradition. =P
So, there'll be no change for this new year:

I promise I'll try my very very best this year! *finger crossed*


MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION LIST:


#1 Open myself up to the world


I seriously don't know what is wrong with me.
Maybe my upbringing transformed me into an introvert.
What a sad case. If I continue on like this....I don't think I can succeed in life.
Life only offers opportunities to those who are daring enough isn't it?!
Life is so confusing.
The line that defines humble and a brag, respectful and a busybody can hardly be seen.
How do you know that you've crossed it?!

#2
Expand my social network

Because of my introvert nature, my social relationship isn't as perfect as it could be.
My jaws are constantly lazy to bubble out conversations.
My mind always fail me when I try to live up a conversation or voice out my opinions.
So. I want to change all that for this year (and the coming years of course!).
I want to be a better friend to all my friends.
I want to spend more time with them before everyone picks their own road and pursue their dreams.
God, please make the clock tick slower this year~

#3 Spice up my life

Appreciate my life. Acknowledge that I only live as a teenager only once.
MISSION: Imprint memorable high school moments into my memory.
Meaning, I should join more activities and indulge myself in FUN of course!



#4 Better achievements

My results can be considered good...but it is still below my bar.
I feel that I did not give in my best during those examinations last year.
I believe that I can still do better than that.
Especially for my Chemistry.

Most of all, I want to achieve high distinctions in all my subjects for SPM.


#5
Improve my music skills

I feel bad and guilty that I have been neglecting them...
I must spare more time for them!
I want to get at least a Merit in the examinations!
I CAN DO IT!!!!!!

i hope


#6 A better me

I think this resolution will be the hardest to achieve since changing habit will be like cutting your skin from your body. But it can't be helped.
Like it or not, habits will embedded themselves in yourself.

Challenging this is.

But I feel ever more determined to prove that I can do it.

Let 2009 unveils a more patient and friendly BARLEYFREAK!!!!!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.