Saturday, January 3, 2009

My LOVE (part II)

Alright. Here's the last piece of the puzzle.
(Actually, it's a continuation from the previous post.)

And like the previous post, the hints are all there.

Gather it, and you'll get a key to the bugging issue that keeps banging in my head
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Close to my sweet sixteenth year,




you were already there, walking by my side.




I knew you too early. Too fast.
Yet, you told me not to worry.
The earlier, the better.

You told me to build together as much memory as possible.
After all....you are equipped with a capacity of 160 GB.



You are truly enough to last through my lifetime.


Leather jacket.




A gift for you.





You've never told me if you like it or not.....
but words doesn't matter.
Your actions speak louder than any sound.


You've never been anywhere without it.




Anything I want,




you'll grant my wishes come true.




No fuss.
Just like a genie in a bottle.

I said I want to watch my idol's concert in my room,
you stood by me and presented me Jay Chou's four-hour concert
on your 2.5-inch color screen.

I said I want to see SeungRi's 'Strong Baby' music video,
you allowed me to enjoy it full-view, with full surround system.


Sick of you.



I never was.




Wait. Maybe once.
Of the leather jacket you always donned on.
I know it makes you look sophisticated,
But it doesn't take one 20/20 eye to notice that
your covering has lost its attraction,
Tainted by creases and wrinkles of time.

A new Gecko Glove covering
is all it took to make you look as good as new.

That transparent skin even flatters your 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.53 inches form.


SPM I'm having this year.


An inevitable doom.




My future at stake....

I'm sorry
I can't give it up for your sake.




Is it possible for me to study for real?!

History is too dead.
With you by my side, in my ears,
my mind refuse to take in the boring facts.
It rather concentrates on your voice.

Additional Mathematics is too tasking.
You take the stress off my mind.
But I ain't as efficient as I was before.

I purposely arrange my school books right in front of me,
so that it will be easy for me to reach them,
so that it will prompt me to do my revision.
But I lost focus once my eyes caught a sight of you.
Can't help it.
My hands reach for you.

Let's be truthful and face reality.
You are really one distracting but comforting companion.


Contemplating another option....



Can I kick you out of my life?!


That's couldn't even be an option...
could it?!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.