Saturday, January 3, 2009

My LOVE

One more day before school starts and hell breaks loose,
my life has already started to morph into the mundane hectic style it was before.

Too many things ran amok in my mind,

And since I'm too bored, I shall present my thoughts in the form of a one-shot.
Hehe...if you're smart enough, try guessing what issue I'm talking about. ;D
The hints are all there, bare for you to notice
----------------------------------------------------------


I never knew you at all.


Only seen you.

Only heard of you.



And never expect to own you.

You came straight for me, wearing silver overalls.
You called the shot.
Said you could entertain me for the rest of my life.

40 000 songs I'll play for you.
Hear one each day,
and I'll be with you for eternity.
Your vow, engraved in my mind.




Perfect partner?

No doubt of it.


You even perfected the structure of your mouth so that
it can sit snugly on my ears.

Your every word breaches my mind.
Your soothing voice infiltrates my heart.
Every genre of the music in you enraptures my soul.

You make me feel alive...with your upbeat music throbbing closely in my ears.
You dazzle me always...with your amusing act on your 2.5-inch color face.
Up to 40 hours in a day, you catapult me to stardom.
You make me feel that I am the center of the crowd.
The spotlight's on me, baby.
Everyone's cheering for me.


Only 4 hours you requested



to regain your full energy before you snap your attention back to me again.


Sometimes when I'm drowning in boredom,
or choked by sad depressing thoughts,
you were there to hold my wits together.


You cast those absurd thoughts from my mind,
blasting them with the stereo minijack you sit on.

Damn. You're flawless.


I can never enough of you.


I freeze every sweet moments in my life,
fearing that time will rob them from me.

But you calmly told me that you will be my memory
should anything happen to mine.

Be it JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD, or PNG,
You tell me, "Bring It On!"
You are my keepsake after all.

And when you knew I feel like reminiscing the past,
you are on it instantly.

Sliding photos one after another,
playing soft melody in the background,
you're the best catalyst of nostalgia.

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.