Thursday, January 1, 2009

Usher In the New Year

I was so tired...that I practically sleep once my head hit the pillow


Sleeping soundly I was....

until I was woken up in the middle of the night

to the blasting sound of firecrackers
and fireworks.




As if that weren't enough to spice up the new year mood
in the middle of the silent night,


the police sirens scream their lungs out too.
I think they are trying to catch those who are playing with firecrackers and saman them.


*sigh* There goes my New Year Eve slumber!



Then, FINALLY!

01.01.09
arrives


Bright sun rays seeping through the curtain


greets me at my first sight.


Ah...a bright sunny day is the perfect way to start a new day....a new year!



I hope that this year promises a better life,

extraordinary events,

and unforgettable moments.



MAY GOD GUIDE US WITH HIS GREAT WISDOM

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.