Friday, January 9, 2009

School Life #2

Today,

~I'm finally through with Number Bases! =D
~Accomplish my Chemistry experiment...
(to me, this is something to be proud of because my experiments always FAIL. Not sure if it's my lack of science skills, or lack of luck...)
~Stuck at school till 4.00 pm, then rush to Physics tutoring...
~Got home with tons of homework and topical tests to study for

So.
There was a special 'meeting/training' for class monitors and assistant monitors this afternoon.
Gawd. I had to stay back. =(
Since the 'meeting/training' started at 2.30 pm (school ends at 12.00 pm today),
I had to hover around the blocks for about two hours.
What a waste of time.

When my Boss and I entered the conference room,
it's pretty packed. Guess it's not the students the only one in the meeting. Even the teachers are in it too.
Sure, I can see four air-conditioners hanging high up on the wall,
but I can barely feel any cool air.
That room was freaking warm and scented with the smell of sweat and sock.
Awesome huh?

The whole meeting was about establishing a 'Board of Class Monitors'.
Gee...our school's really organized.

Practically, the board will have to help students, lead them by example, and of course lighten up the environment of the classrooms so that students can study in a more conducive...environment.

Guess who head the Board?!

Hehe....my Boss!
*salute*

That position shall be his third portfolio as a president.

He's really a brilliant all-rounder!!!!
I think he's the ONLY student in the WHOLE school, out of 3000 ++ students, who is the PRESIDENT of THREE clubs!!!!!


I'm proud he's in my class!!! =D
And glad that I have a chance to know him ^-^

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.