Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's the cow year!!!
Moooooooo~

and I pig myself out.
oink!



Foooooddddd......just can't get enough of them.
Besides munching, I spent most of my time leeching on the widescreen.....



Blood Diamond


Really open my eyes. Poor Third World.
Ladies, think twice before buying bling bling!

It's not only your pocket that's involved in the transaction.




Transformer






IP Man




Prison Break Season 3




Prison Break Season 4



Michael Scofield is just so BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Man, this series's really engrossing, exhilarating, mind-bogging, etc (all the good remarks)!
It keeps me sitting on the edge of my bed!!!!!
(TV's in my bedroom. So, no couch. It's my comfy bed. =P)





*-* i'm totally falling head over heels for Michael Scofield~



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I WANT TO WATCH THIS ONE!!!!!!!!:






RED CLIFF [PART 2]


Takeshi Kaneshiro playing the wise Zhu Ge Liang!!!!!

No offense, dude. But I'm really hoping you, a famous war figure, is as good looking as they portray you in the movie!

hehehe~ brains & looks are the perfect combination!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.