Thursday, January 8, 2009

School Life #1

This post shall be the first to many more sequence posts begining with 'School Life', which will be my laments of my school life.
Pretty direct huh?


First lament:

I can't see the board, I might as well be blind!
I could hardly decipher whatever teacher wrote on that @#$% whiteboard!
The bad thing about using whiteboard....light tends to make the words on them INVINSIBLE!
Markers sucks.
I hate blue and red markers.
Why can't they only manufacture black markers that produce thick oozing ink?!

Though I have Munchkin as my reader, I feel guilty at times for bothering her.

Gee...should I bring a binocular to school?!


Second lament:

The food still stay as 'appetizing' as it always were.
My first lunch....nasi lemak not only blessed me with a full stomach,
it also granted me unwanted stomach spasms and made me feel nausea the whole afternoon.

Oh, yea! Perhaps you're overjoyed to know that I was having a topical test ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
It's ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS, by the way.
So.
While I was struggling with those complicated formulas, I was fighting the pain in my stomach too. Two battle in one mind.
What a nice day!


Third lament:

Everything is just so RUSH!!!!!!
Need to prepare English Oral by next Monday.....
Need to study for History Test before Thursday....
BM Novel Quiz will be next,
SV project?!

GAH~THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!

Time is extremely limited, and there is NO option to back out from all these assignments.
Everything is taken into account.

No do = no marks.
No marks = slaughter by parents.

It's a dead end.



Will a terminal disease please come and claim my life?!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.