Saturday, January 10, 2009

[ S.I.C.K. ]




I guess I'm not iron woman after all.

My shields got penetrated by the javolin of sickness.


Jeez...I'm reminded of my own susceptibility.
I'm so weak right now.

My eyes are drooping.....
My throat is searing and itching at the same time....
My body is about to go into shutdown mode.
Must finish this post before that happens.

I went to consult a doctor in Columbia Asia just now.
Doc said I had a slight infection in my throat. And my lungs.
So. What's my sickness? Cold or flu?! I'm still pretty confused between those two.


All I know is that my mind is kind of woozy now.
On-and-off fever pays frequent visit to my head too.
Plus, I have a running nose.
When it gets bored of running, it'll just laze around, making TWO of my nostrils completely blocked.

Can't breathe.
Have to suck in air using my mouth.

Can't taste my food.
My taste bud isn't working. All I could taste is bland bland and bland
My tongue feels so numb that I can't even detect the presence of food on them.


*sniff*
I think my sickness is taking a worst turn after the Physics tutoring.
Know why?!

My classmate on my right is sick. He coughed occasionally throughout the tutoring.
The guy on my left is sick too. He coughed occasionally....and I can hear the thick oozing mucus in his cough.
Some guy in front of the room is sick too. Cough cough cough.

Heck, everyone's hacking their lungs out in that small tiny room!
I'm telling ya, the air is CONTAMINATED~
germs, bacteria, etc....you named it.
It's no wonder that bacteria in me found their other half and multiply quickly.

*sigh* Immune System, you pick a bad time to let your guard down.
I'm having @#$% tests next week!
History, dude!!!!
You want to take my time?! Why not my life ?


Ugh....I can't stand it.

Need my sleep ASAP now.


sorry. Need. My. Sleep. Zzzzz...Zzzz...

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.