Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Past Me is Back!


Gee...I have a feeling today is THE day I will really start to kick off
the new year.

Unlike the other mornings for the past two months, I woke up.... surprisingly,
with no urge to head straight to my study room!

In case you think that I'm going straight to my study room to STUDY,
you are so wrong and far from what I'm trying to convey here. ;D


My usual day begins with me taking a morning shower, a light breakfast,
then plopping myself in front of the laptop (in the study room),
my eyes glued to it the WHOLE day,
my fingers busy typing away furiously.


BUT.



TODAY.




AS IN T-O-D-A-Y, the present....




I not only lack the insatiable urge to venture into the boundless virtual world....

Heck! I even thought of doing some Arithmetic Progressions and History.
Horror of horrors!

Gee.....the old sensible me is finally back to reign.
Where've you been all these holidays eh?

It's pretty late to start all serious now, but....better late than never! =D
I'm pretty ready to take on the world!


I have to walk away from the thing I wanted the most.

Guess my plan for a frivolous life will have to be put on hold.

For the moment.

GOODBYE DESIRE!!!!

FAREWELL TEMPTATION!!!!

The timing might be slightly inappropriate....but I certainly value our acquaintance.

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.