Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wolf Man Strikes Tonight


X-MEN 3: THE LAST STAND
will be broadcasted in RTM 2 at 8.00 pm!
(finally! A nice movie scheduled at a reasonable time, not like the common 10.00 pm!!! =D)

Oooo....can't wait to watch it again!
I know I've watched it for about 3-4 times....
but,
I still get thrills whenever Wolverine pounced on his victims, and especially when Storm rolled up her eyes to electrocute the bad guys!
(when I first watched that sequel, I always wished that I possessed powers like Storm!)

Hehehehe...
I still LOVE X-MEN!!!!!

The wing's not bad....

but I find the one in Constantine more artistic!



A new year also indicates a brand new change for the broadcasting system of RTM.
It's been said that RTM 1 will be an informative channel, while RTM 2 will be an entertainment one.

Hmmm....wonder how RTM 1 will work?
A local version of CNN?!
Double hmmm....

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.