Tuesday, December 30, 2008

0_0 Romantic Piano Battle




OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I am on the verge of fainting....
No air.

Is it me?
Or does the room feel stuffy after I watch this video?!

JUNSUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
(@-,@ *me going gAga*)

Oh, no. I'm going into fanatic fangirl mode already!
I must clarify things first.

I AM NOT A JUNSU FAN.
(Junsu fans out there....don't kill me for this statement. Thank you.)

But this video manage to CONVERT me....
from a JaeJoong + U-Know fan girl
to a
JUNSU FANATIC FAN GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?
WHY?!
How come ME who never consider him very catchy...suddenly finds him VERY attractive and my heart is ALL for him?! *drooling*
This is crazy. There must be some Xiah anthrax virus in the air.

I like all DBSK's new hair style in the Mirotic album!!!!!

And another point.
I've just experienced the BIGGEST SHOCK of my whole life.

Taeyang?
That punkish guy from BIGBANG......
PLAYING A PIANO?
SINGING A ROMANTIC SONG?
Oh no. This world is coming to an end.

*fainted*

Wow. I must say.
This battle....the aura is completely unpredictable!
Especially when it's Xiah's turn.

Look at his expression.
No. Don't look.
Just
DRINK
his expression.
You'll definitely feel dizzy and drunk~

Aww...he sings his HEART out.
He let go of his SOUL to entwine with the song...
creating the most moving, touching song ever!
Cheers to your expressive facial expression and strong voice, I forgive your lack of proficiency in English.

*my heart melted*
the very moment I hear him pulling his strong, alluring voice, mustering the part he sings "at my everything" (4.19 minutes) for
8 FULL seconds!!!!


sorry TaeYang...Xiah wins hand down.



but I still like the cute smile you did!
My very fist time seeing a punkish guy in cute mode.
You playing a piano sure open my eyes to another you!
I'll not look at G.Dragon and T.O.P only the next time there's BigBang stuff!


Let's rewatch the video again!!!!!!!

SUPPORT BIGBANG! SUPPORT DBSK!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.