Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 -- Case Closed

It's not only the year that's coming to an end....


Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver

(6th Generation)






going to

EXTINCT
?!


They pull it out of the market, didn't they?
It's hard to find those 160 GB in iPod stores anymore.....


Seriously...that gizmo is the

BEST

thing

Ever

in the market.



Cool.....I own an antique invention! simply awesome! xD


Next! 2009 also marks the end of my monthly subscription of....


That was done without my consent actually.
My mum decided to cut off my source of information, thanks to the pile of yellowed newspapers in the patio.

Not exactly my fault that the newspapers pile up right? There's too many news!!!!


Oh, well...I guess I'll just have to rely on technology now.
Thank God for the existence of internet!

Maybe I get to save some trees too! Ha! Noble me....xP

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.