Saturday, December 6, 2008

100 FACTS about me (Part I)

~100 FACTS about ME~

PART I

  1. Normally, I wake up automatically after 8 - 9 hours of sleep.
  2. I can never sleep longer than 12 hours. My brain will become lag.
  3. I must lie on my right side before I can finally enter slumberland.
  4. Once I've slept, I'm dead to the world.
  5. I don't talk much because thinking about what to talk about is tiring.
  6. In any argument, you can never expect any sassy comeback from me because my mind's always blank whenever I needed it the most.
  7. Love is scary.
  8. Maintaining a relationship is harder than maintaining my grades.
  9. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to school assignments and projects.
  10. I put comfort over pride.
  11. My fashion: Huge Ts over jeans
  12. My shoewear: slippers and sport shoes
  13. I despise people stepping on my sport shoes (especially brand new ones, just out of the shop!).
  14. Jeans over skirts (only own ONE skirt in my entire sixteen years on Earth).
  15. Music is my life.
  16. I treasure new things a lot and tend to be possessive of them BUT once they got degraded (like dropped to the floor), accident or not, my affection for them is sliced by half.
  17. I'm crazy over barley. Even if I'm bloated, there's always a special storage in my stomach for them. Anything with barley goes straight to my heart! (yes. i'm that crazy about it).
  18. I can never go anywhere without my watch and iPod.
  19. My iPod contains more kpop than other genre of music.
  20. My body cannot feel any rhythm, meaning I cannot sing on beat or dance without any guide.
  21. I'm not very feminine. I'm a little tomboyish.
  22. I love boyish hair cuts.
  23. Cool guys' hair fascinate me. I look up to guys who know how to style their hair.
  24. Hair captures my attention, personality captures my heart.
  25. I enjoy listening to all types of song, but I especially favour Jay Chou's talent in music, and Korean artistes' (Rain & DBSK) skills (dancing, singing, acting, etc.) in the entertainment industry.
  26. I'm hopelessly helpless in Chemistry, or any mechanical stuff.
  27. I love rain and snow, but hate the sun and heat.
  28. I drink with two straws.
  29. I dislike sweating, meaning, I'm not into sports.
  30. Chinese New Year (and any other festive season that involve food and gathering) is my favourite time of the year.
  31. When I'm feeling down, I tend to keep a distance, be quiet and space out. Sometimes, I'll just keep myself busy.
  32. I don't have an permanent favourite colour. But brown will never be.
  33. I have dreams of becoming a musician or writer, but we all know that it will happen the day it starts snowing in Malaysia.
  34. I hardly daze off in school. There's too much excitement and happenings in the class.
  35. My anger fuse is short. But it's hard to ignite it.
  36. Places, pictures, and music are catalysts of nostalgia.
  37. My friends say I lack common sense and is blur most of the time. I say, I'm pretty clueless because my brains interpret things too slow.
  38. I'm forgetful of minor things, like what I'm suppose to do the next...
  39. I don't hAtE pEoOoPlE thAt tyP3 LiK3 DiZz, but I FiNd it annoying.
  40. I can take cold showers. Especially if I need to clear my mind.
  41. I'm not technology-savvy. I freak out at the slightest error. Like if my notebook screen black out suddenly, I swear, my heart would skip a beat. I would be like, OMG OMG! What happened?! Is this some sort of virus attack?! What am I suppose to DO?! Why is the power switch not working?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
  42. I don't trust people easily.
  43. I have multiple personalities inside me. The Cautious one, the Naive one, the Good one, the Evil one, the Practical one, the Dreamer one. I'm aware of my multiple personalities when i'm the Practical one. But most of the time, since I'm clueless of which is the real ME, i'm the Naive one, meaning I'm clueless and lack of confidence. My Good one and Evil one unveil itself during arguments and misunderstanding. If my Evil one is stronger during the argument or misunderstanding, then my Good one will take over during the after-effects of the arguments or misunderstanding. Confused? It's something like: If I'm selfish during the argument, stubbornly supporting my view and refusing to hear the other person, then, AFTER the argument, I would start to ponder about my action, do a bit reflection, and starts to wonder why i did not act un-selfishly. Get it?!
  44. I have a habit of walking fast. I don't believe in wasting time.
  45. When I'm in a plane, I always request for more peanuts.
  46. I don't mind organizing stuff. I love neat place.
  47. I can never stay in a conversation for an-hour straight unless it's my BFF, or that I have a topic.
  48. I don't mind being alone. I don't like people being too clingy.
  49. I can't express myself well, be it talking or writing, since I don't even get myself most of the time
  50. I'm a true Leo, read about them and you have me!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.