Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gratitude to Someone Special

This post is entirely dedicated to V!


Yes. I'll keep your identity a secret. Keeping my promise ~ =P
As long as YOU know that I'm talking about YOU, that's fine with me. U too.....right?!

In case you have a change of mind regarding the secrecy of our relationship, feel free to drop a word (or two!) in the cbox,
Anytime. Anywhere.

I'M FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT!


Thanks for helping me....for upgrading me from a

'technology noob'

to

'technology amateur'

It's a little hike in the ladder....but still it's a huge l e a p for me!
(since I'm not into technology stuff like programming or scripting anyway)

Still, I know it's still a looooonnnnnggggg way to go before I can declare myself 'technology savvy' (and me being extremely uninterested in technology stuff doesn't help much either)


I'm not a very expressive person in person....but I can at least tell you in words that...

I'm really very extremely grateful for having you.
Thank you so much for your patience and guidance.
You're practically a direct hand from God!
Genius...I SALUTE YOU!


Thank you
Thank YoU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




GRACIAS. SPASIBO. ARIGATO GOZAIMASU. ASANTE. DANKE. MAHALO. GRAZIE. TERIMA KASIH. 谢谢。MERCI

~muahx~

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.