Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Miracle

Aye.
Christmas's knocking on the door!
(Which means......goody goody nice yummy food!....hehehe)

So.
This time, we dined in Dynasty Restaurant.
Instead of the traditional turkey, we had Peking Duck instead!

Done with the menu, we started picking on the appetizers...pickles and peanuts...(Ooo..I LOVE Dynasty's peanuts!)


when a bunch of red mob burst into the scene,
armed with large red socks and straw-woven baskets.

Santa and his helpers.

Impressive. Everyone's in the festive mood.
So.
Santa and his helpers distributed all sorts of sweet-tooth goodies to the patrons.
I got a piece of Chooey-Choco (never heard or taste of it),
and a Fruit Plus sweet (o yea...I know this one!)

Junks we hoard from Santa's bag~ =X

Well, let's fast-forward dinner and talk about...
*smacking my lips*


Desserts


We had some sort of red bean paste, i guess.

(That's the only thing I could identify in that warm gooey brown stuff they served us)

Quite nice la....gives me a sweet homely feeling.

Oh, yes! I've almost forgotten about the main event of our dinner!
Well....in the middle of our devour-the-duck mission,
another red mob donning Christmas hat came down upon us.

I was too concentrated on the food
(busy snatching the best part while everyone got distracted, actually! =P),
that I wasn't even bothered to raise my head up to see what's all the ruckus about.



Until....

I heard some singing.

Caroling ?


I must say....it's my first time encountering and experiencing such situation.
And sadly....it didn't leave wonderful imprints in my memory.

My knowledge of Christmas Carols might not be much....
but I can at least make out one song: Feliz Na Vi Da (is that how you spell it?!)

And, the way they sung.....will make you wonder if they're performing or rehearsing.

I think it's the latter one.
Other patrons must've think that way too...
because they hardly got any claps during their intervals.
Since I sat behind the pillar, I can't really get much view of them.
It wasn't until they went out that I noticed a guy carrying a guitar.


Wait.

A guitar?


I did NOT even hear a strum of chord!
O-kay. So what's it for?!

You know...when I was a kid, I LOVE collecting those flower decoration they put on the dish...=D weird huh?
-------------
Feeling bloated, we decided to walk around in Boulevard.
At the same time, we were on a shampoo hunt.
The Sunsilk shampoo I bought last time...was a disappointment. Guess it doesn't suit everyone. :)

Then, Christmas worked its miracle!

I bumped into a long-ago friend who went overseas last year.
Actually, he bumped into me, since I'm busy manoeuvring my mum into the direction I want.
I did not recognise him at first.

My mind's like....who's that guy next to Raymond? He looked so damn familiar.

Then,
I'm all 0_0 wide-eyed.

"Amos?"


God, I must've look stupid!
Standing there with my eyes popping out and mind racing to think what to say.
I end up with a lame, "You're back?"

(My thoughts: Duh! If he isn't, why would he be standing in front of me?!)
Gah!!!!!!!!! I asked the stupidest question sometimes!

So, "Yeah," he answered.
"Oh! I see. Well, buh-bye!," I replied with a =D expression.


=.=! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Did I loose a screw in my head or something?

It's just a beginning of a 'hello', and I ended it so fast with a 'buh-bye'!
What the hell?
My mind's definitely not working right.
Too much food?
Why is my mind so blank when I needed it the most?!
Jeez. I soooooo hate my mind sometimes!

-.- utter embarrassment. Sorry dude!

I can't really got that incident off my mind.

It rather leeches itself into my feelings and drives me nuts.

It keeps replaying itself in my mind.

A thousand times I picture a better scenario.With better dialogues!

Isyh....I yearn to turn back the time~


Fortunately, my mind's put to rest when The Grinch kept me occupied.


The Grinch gives me a fresh insight of Christmas.

LOVES his sarcasm!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.