Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Under My Skin <3

Another DBSK berserk fan video:



wakakakaka~I'm sooo addicted to them now.







I know it might take quite some time to wait until this video's loaded....

but I assure you, the wait is DEFINITELY worth it!


Xiah has improve a LOT!!!!! (check out 6:19 minutes. LOVE that stunt!!!!)


A Malay proverb says, "Sabar itu separuh iman" (something like that)


Well, I personally think that if you're patient enough...and succeeded in getting through the video, you are in for something nice! *squel*


An unexpected twist just to get their message across!!!!!! xP




Mwahahhaha~ stuff that 'under my sky'.

TAKE
'UNDER MY SKIN!!!!'




p/s: did you see how high the fans are? I wanna jump and scream like them~

p/p/s: i'm surprised how high waist pants and button-up collars can look so COOL on them!!!!!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.