Monday, December 8, 2008

Skin Peeling

*_* I just noticed a small part of the side of my palm is peeling.
I'm confused.
Is that suppose to happen
if you've dry skin?!
(the doctor I've seen last week said that I have, but I haven't exactly verify it)

*double checking my hands*

Nay...I don't think my skin is that dry.
It's not scaly or anything.

And I would NOT want to use the
'QV Skin Lotion -- suitable for dry and sensitive skin'
given by my doc.

I've put on it once,
and the outcome isn't really comfortable.
That lotion makes my hand
feel so oily.

And when my hands feel oily,
my hands feel foreign to me.

I can't eat with my hands
because my hands are covered with lotion.
Who knows...it could be hazardous to my health.
I'll be a dead fish then! x.x

I can't type or play my piano
because I fear the oily-ness will spread onto the keyboard.
And ants might come
to eat and breed in my keyboard.
No way I'm gonna let THAT happen.
Next thing precious to me other than my iPod
is of course my Piano!
She's might as well be my sister!
We grew up together.
She was already in my house when I was still a toddler!

If you suggest washing my hands....
then wouldn't it be futile to apply the lotion
on my hands
in the first place?!

Guess..I'll just let my body heal itself
using its natural way:

EAT MORE FRUITS!

From what I've learnt in Biology,
Vitamin C does prevent scaly skin right?

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.