Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Disappointment?


Why is it that things isn't what you want it to be?!
Why can't things be as simple as it supposed to be?!

Just when you thought everything's like how it used to be....
Just when you thought a reconciliation has been made....


The bond is broken again.


Is it worth to string it back?


I'm hurting inside.
But I asked myself, "Are you worth the pain?!"

Am I the problem?
Or are you the problem?

I'm tired of the way you act like you're all goody-two shoes and everything.
I'm sick of the way you pretend that what you portray is the real you
I'm revolted that people can't see your true colours.

Why am I the only one to notice your flaws?
Is this your intention?
Are you trying to push me away?

The world is ugly. People can be so easily fooled by deceptions.

Am I the one who pretends that nothing ever happened...that nothing ever came between us?
Or are you the one?





All those years back....our memories we built together. Who is the one painting a fake life?

I'm tired of all these pretendings.
If you can't accept the change in me....
If you won't accept the worst of me....
you don't deserve the best of me.



Who's the victim?
Who's the betrayer?


Am I wrong?!
Should I be disappointed in you?

Or should I be disappointed in myself?


*sigh* If only....

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.