Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sneakers Keychains

I'm not exactly the type that would see and buy things from the catalogue.

But I was drowning in boredom that time (it was after the huge final exam, and not even the teachers bother to enter our classroom since everyone's busy preparing for the prize giving ceremony),
and the only reading material available was the catalogue of a friend of mine.

Take it or leave it! It's a live or death choice I'm forced to make.
Guess which choice I made?




Sneakers keychains of all colours...yellow, red, black, pink, blue,... you named it!
was the first item that caught my attention.

They look so cute!
It's so tempting to buy them!
Those little shoes are like sayng, 'Bring me home! Bring me home!'
Since I'm a keychain collector,
any nice looking keychain would definitely tug the strings of my heart.
And these cute looking sneakers keychains...they definitely have my green light.

Plus, seeing those keychains right after my huge examination is certainly another one huge plus point to buy them, since I need to reward myself for the hard work I put into revising.


Thus, I succumb into the temptation.

^-^ My order arrives today.

I only ordered purple and green ones.
I'm actually tempted to order the WHOLE set (10 keychains of different colours), but my rationality (the Cautious One) got better of me. xP

First impression: O_o

Purple sneakers keychain (up-close)


The size surprises me.

The catalogue picture depicts the keychain as tiny cutelings.

So I thought it would turn out to be small size, around 5 cm (the length of the keychain), but when I measure it, it's close to 10 cm!


Purple sneakers keychain (front)

Cool. =) Not bad for a RM 6.90 keychain.
-~-

Then,
I notice the downside of my order:


The purple sneakers's handicapped. Literally.


One shoe has the rough rubber bumper sort of thing (picture above) on the front, while the other, just has a plain smooth rubber on the front (picture below).



This cacat one...

didn't even have the straight line design completed around it.




Completely gorgeous!


In case anyone didn't notice, that compliment from me is dripping with thick oozing sarcasm.

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.