Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kena Ticket

My goodness.....early in the morning already spell misfortune for me!
Went to check my car...then,
a big large ugly yellow notification pop out.


FINE
$211

I've been ticketed for parking in the wrong lane.
Green car in the 'No Parking' zone, and yellow car in the 'Red Car Only' zone.

Grrr......I've made a pact with the owner of the street (that's not cheating right? Since it's a mutual agreement ^-^ hehehe), so I'm kinda taken back to receive such notification. After a brief "interrogation" with the street owner, it turned out that she wasn't the one who handed out that offensive ticket.

A blue tow-truck parked illegally on her street is the culprit!

Well, you see...in Parking Wars (yes, I'm talking about a game here....not actually talking about the REAL world. I can't drive....legally yet), this 'blue tow-truck' has the ability to give out tickets to other drivers although he is NOT the street owner, who's the actual person to hold the veto power to saman people parking illegally on his/her street.

Anyway, this car was own by a guy who goes by the name 'Leh'.
So. This busybody decided he has nothing better to do than to stick his nose into other people's street and saman other people who clearly has NO connection with him....and has NEVER cross his line before, eh?

I'm the poor innocent victim who's been framed.....*sniff*

Well...he has messed with the wrong gal here.

I know it's just a game......
but I'm totally tolerant and reasonable IF it's the street owner's the one who give the ticket.
After all...I'm a law-abiding citizen! =D

*evil laugh* it's FUN! to get back at him.
So I sent him a hate mail (not really bashing him up.....just reminding him to mind his own street), then pact with the street owner to ticket him instead. Mwahahahaha~ let him taste his own medicine!

I start my day with vengeance. Sweet!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.