Sunday, December 14, 2008

Slow Morning

This morning seems to be moving very slooooowwwwww.

I woke up, took a shower, and -BAM!-
I'm right in front of the notebook already.

I'm THAT addicted to blogging huh!

First thing I do: check my mails of course!

Next, I log in to Facebook....
#1 Go straight to Parking Wars to see if my car's due to be moved or not. After that's settled, *evil laugh*, I'll be on a lookout to hand out tickets to offenders!

#2 Read the notifications

#3 Proceed to 'Owned', to check out who outbidded me for my friends, and buy more humans to give out human gifts!
I'll always rebuy my friends back....but if I'm really broke and they cost a bomb, sorry guys! I'll try my best to buy u guys back in the future! =D

#4 Visit my friends' profile and maybe drop a few words on their walls

#5 This is what I do if I'm really bored and I've no other alternative: play Pet Society.

It's pretty tiring to earn cash for the pet, for the house...etc. When I first play that game, Sheryl dropped a note for me:
"LOL....YOUR PET'S NAKED!"
And I was like, "Huh? Even PETS need clothings?!" Pets in Pet Society also need to be treated like humans?! They need to eat, be happy, and be showered frequently.

Recently, I kind of got tired of the pet...and the stupid background music doesn't help much either cos I find it pretty annoying.....

SO. I didn't log in to Pet Society for about two days.

When I got back to my pet, I noticed flys swarming around it. Now, that is pretty new to me.
Glancing at the empty shower column, I realise the cause of the pests!
My pet NEED shower. So, *scrub*scrub*scrub*

While doing so, I came up with an experiment. *evil laugh in the background*
I've decided to starve my pet!
Don't jump into any conclusion yet! I'm not sadistic. Just simply curious to see what happens. I mean, if being unhygiene attracts fly, what would hunger do?!
After two days, my experiment bears the result. Here's the report:

Experiment:
Starving pets in Pet Society

Hypothesis:
Pets will die. My account in Pet Society might get suspended for negligence towards pets. Maybe my money will get deducted too, to provide the pet a funeral.

Procedure:
First, the pet is NOT given any food of all. Next, keep the pet active by visiting the stadium to do racing and practice, and also visiting friends' pets.

Variables:
Constant variable: Pet
Manipulated variable: Food
Responding variable: Condition of Pet

Results:
Hypothesis is incorrect. Pets don't die. Instead, food thoughts keep popping out from their head. The only negative effect of starving the pets is that they walk reallllly slooooooowwwww, be it in the house, outside the house, and during visiting other friends. Also, pets would refuse to play ball, frisbee and skipping rope. However, they are still capable of winning races!

Conclusion:
If you are really broke and can't afford food for your pet in Pet Society, it doesn't matter! Just keep it happy, that's all~

DON'T WORRY, PETS LOVER! I'VE FED MY PET TILL IT'S BLOATED AFTER I'M DONE WITH THE EXPERIMENT
NEXT EXPERIMENT WILL BE: THE EFFECT OF LOW HAPPINESS LEVEL
But that will be hard to achieve since minor things like giving it food, shower, and visits to other friends will increase its happiness.

1 comment:

Vince said...

0.0

That pet society!!...Isk... Alwiz end up my tikus being curi away!!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.