Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Leaning Tower of Pisa

I've never set foot in Italy to see the wonderful creation....
But I have a 'Leaning Tower of Pisa' in my very own home!
And...I'm the proud owner. =D

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Presenting.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

My very own version of 'Leaning Tower of Pisa'!


Let's just call it 'Leaning Bottle of BarleyFreak' xP



For some reason, it can NEVER stand upright....
no matter how much I try.



And nope, there's NOTHING beneath the bottle to make it look that way.


It has been that mutated ever since I've gotten it from a shop at a surprising price of
RM 89.90


Usually, price plays a little part in determining the quality.


So, let's just round off the value of this bottle to RM 90.00
Is this the quality of a RM 90 product?!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I guess...that piece of advice doesn't apply in my case.




crap. have I been conned?!



No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.