Friday, December 12, 2008

Shopping Spree

This shopping spree is after the badminton outing....
and after lunch
and a nice cold shower of course! =P


My sis and I went to Boulevard Hypermarket.
Our mission: To purchase the Voir shirt I've been eyeing two days ago!

It's hard to resist it!
It has collar (my favourite!)
and the intricate design at the side is totally attractive!
Plus,

it's 50% off!

Opportunity knocks but once!

Such perfect bargain.....I would be crazy if I pass it!!! >_0

Now, feast your eyes on these few pics we took during the shopping spree:

First of all, Bubble Tea is a must before we embark on our shopping spree.
Glucose = energy isn't it?!
Shopping needs LOTSA energy, people! xP


Introducing Lea Centre, located at the ground floor of Boulevard Hypermarket.
Those gorgeous shoes just capture my eyes and heart!
Sadly, not my feet....x.x
My giant feet is a bless and curse as well.

Don't they invent bigger size?!
Why must all these attractive shoes be made for tiny feet only?!
The shoe fashion seems to be implying that
girls with big feet are NOT meant to be feminine


The red one is soooo FLAMING HOT~



The fact that this shoes look so nice...but I can NEVER own them is KILLING ME!
BREAKING 8.00 PM NEWS:
--A GIRL NAMED FAYE JUST STABBED HERSELF WITH HIGH HEELS AND DIED FROM EXCESSIVE BLEEDING--
XD....hahahaha

^THIS^
is the Voir shirt I'm mentioning about.




^THIS^
is also another Voir shirt
which I purchased on the same day too!
Yay yay yay
~20% sale~



*whistle*

=P This's ME in the same shirt as the above one. How do I look?!

--This is a K800 Sony Ericsson advertisement--

=D~ no lah! just joking!

It's just simply

me

Me

ME

--------THE END--------

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.