Friday, December 12, 2008

Badminton Outing

I was on the verge of drowning in the swamp of boredom,
when Sharon suggested a badminton outing.



Hmm... I thought
It's quite a good idea...
Sweating once in a while is definitely good for my body right?

So,
We played doubles: me n Felicia v.s. my sis n Sharon



Don't get me wrong...
I'm just an amateur in that sport.

Always eager to learn, I took this opportunity to hone my badminton skills.
I kept practising the 'net trick',
letting the shuttlecock fall very closely from the net, to the rival's area
and still entitle to SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mwahahahaha xD


Now my next goal in badminton:

learning to hit the shuttlecock far away like Sharon did ^-^




BE PREPARED SHARON!!!!!!! I'LL TAKE ON YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!! =P

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.