Saturday, December 20, 2008

Worst Barley Ever

Ugh.....I just had the WORST nightmare of barley!

The awful taste of this so-called barley only makes me retch.



Ewww....... see that black stuff?
@_@ what is that?!


Mom said she used the local barley this time.

Yuck!
Completely inedible.


What an insult to the real barley!


-------~*~-------
Anyway, while surfing the net.....I found some nice looking barley dishes! ^-,^ *drooling*

Meyer Lemon Barley Risotto

Mushroom and Pot Barley Risotto

Credits to http://www.boyfriendlycooking.com/category/pasta/

Oooooooo! Those lush fat barleys looked so super-delicious~
So tempted to sink my teeth into those soft white flesh.....=D



P.S. I still don't get the difference between 'pot barley' and 'pearl barley'. Don't they all look and taste the same???

Hehe....'pearl barley' sounds more majestic! :P

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.