Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Story -- UNFOLDS--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are both from a completely different world....
blended together,
entangled in a web of illusion,
linked by fate,
bonded by the art of music.
Me........You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I still recall our fateful first acquaintance crsytal clear....as if it happened yesterday.

It was a cloudy day.
Not raining, and not too sunny.
Just the perfect weather I love.

We met in a music shop. Chambers Music School.

At first glance, you invoked feelings I never knew I was capable of.
You were attractive.
You were intimidating.
Your smooth texture taunted me....as if urging me to run my fingers all over you.

You told me that you were made for music.

I can tell that you are.
Holding you, your every feature becomes more defined.
You are born for music. You are meticulously designed for it!

Your exquisite beauty enrapture me.
It was love at first sight.

I stared hard at you.
Strange....
The shop seemed to swirl around us.
Only you and I still stay root at our positions....
Facing each other.
Lost into each other's world.

-------~*~-------

You said you yearn to be with me.

'Go to my home with me?! How could I?! I'm NOT out of my mind!!!!!!!!!
You're sweet and everything. I like you and stuff....but you will cost me a BOMB!'

Words just poured out of my mouth.
Too late to stop....
too late to pull them back.
So, I try to push you from my mind....

but the more I try, the more you haunt me.

-------~*~-------

The day you obtain my parents' approval was the day I'm 100% sure that if I croak, at least there will be a smile pasted on my face.
I was too over the moon!
Their green light means snow and barley to me!
(snow+ barley = greatest invention on Earth ever!)

Suave. I'm pretty impressed.
Come on, YOU GET THROUGH MY STRICT PARENTS?!
That's a news you ought to share with the rest of the world!

I bet you made them stamp the 'approved' mark on you with your attractive appearance and little performance, didn't you?
Hell, you even go through all those trouble to get my teacher in the studio to act as your referee!
Ha! ROFL~you did all those preparations as though you're preparing for a job interview!

-------~*~-------
Once, when we were alone together in my house...

You said that you were mine.

Mine to lose. Mine to behold.

But I thought sadly in my mind:

Do I have such rights over a treasure like you? Life don't work that way....as fantasies do. Happy endings are lies.

I hugged you closer, brushing the thought away.

You were quiet...like you knew about the thoughts running in my head.

-------~*~-------

We have been together since.

Me as your owner....the way it's suppose to be.






But I have an insistent feeling.....
that something is bound to threaten what we've built together so far.
I'm worried.

You don't mind that I've neglected you often.....truth is, I DO CARE!
Guilt is always biting into me, every time I give you the cold shoulder.
And I fear it will be worst next year......since it's my SPM year.

Is our relationship going down to the drain.....after all that we've been through together?

Should I let you go?

Am I willing to go on with life without you by my side?




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I could.....
I would like to fast forward the time to get over you soon.

Cherishing the past is definitely not as torturing
as anticipating the future.....
right?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'M CONFUSED.....
I'M SO SORRY..............

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.