Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight Movie




Yes. Your eyes do not deceive you.


The much anticipated movie has been released in Malaysia on 27 November 2008.





And I finally got my turn to watch it last Thursday! YIPPPEEEEE~

Actually....it's Sharon's the one who made it possible for me to watch this action-packed, modern-day love story between a teenage girl and a vampire.


Thanks for her phone call! ^-^






These are some scenes which I particularly like:

Introducing the Cullen Family:

From left: Jasper Hale, Alice Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Rosalie Hale, and Edward Cullen




Aww...he look so cool! I love the piano!!!!!!

~sweet~

Introducing the cast:

From left: Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Nikki Reed (Rosalie), Elizabeth Reaser (Esme), Robert Pattinson (Edward), Peter Facinelli (Carlisle), Ashley Greene (Alice), and Jackson Rathbone(Jasper).





Somehow....

I like the Alice-Jasper couple the most.

they seem the most calm.....completely compatible!

Well, my review:

Twilight will definitely leave you a warm and fuzzy feeling inside after watching it.

I grant it ---> 7 out of 10

But, i don't think it's worth buying for keeping.

The story's kinda predictable and well, i can't really feel the chemistry between Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) and Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen).

P.S. Edward Cullen has a creepy stalker stare

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.