Monday, December 8, 2008

Startled by a Sneeze

Last night,
I was about to doze off.....
(I swear I could see the gates of slumberland welcoming me!)

When all of the sudden,
out of the blue,

*sneeze*

That did the spell and shattered my sleep mood into dust particles.

Great!
It's not like I could sleep once my head hits the pillow!
I still need time to coax my mind to let go of all the things that happened today,
and all the thoughts of what-ifs and if-onlys that keep barraging my head.

Only then, my soul can wander freely into the dreamland....
If not, my soul would be forced into the nightmareland.
Yes. I MUST empty my mind before I sleep, or else I'll get a freaking nightmare.

So. There I was.
Finally calming my mind and turning to my right side for another round of entering the slumberland.

*SNEEZE*

My eye lids flew open.
ARGH~ where the hell did that sneeze come from?!
My ears tuned to the frequency of the sneeze.
And I figured that it came from someone OUTSIDE the house.
Not on my balcony, mind you.
It's on the streets.

~_~ who in his right mind would be on the street, sneezing his nose out at 11 P.M.?!
Puh-leez!
Trying to get into Guiness Book of Records by creating a new masterpiece?!
Let other people sleep and flaunt your skill elsewhere!

(A/N: Sorry! I'm really grumpy if my sleep got interrupted.)


*SNEEZE*

10 seconds later...

*SNEEZE*

God bless whoever that is.

I usually hear people sneeze in a row like:
*sneeze*sneeze*sneeze*sneeze*
which eventually ends in approximately 10 seconds, at most.

But THIS person outside my house is like:
*sneeze*

10 seconds later...
*sneeze*

another 10 seconds later...
*sneeze*

and you guess it right! 10 seconds later...
*sneeze*

THIS type of sneeze takes a longer time. #__#

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.