Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mad Piano Owner

Since I'm the only one in my household whose fingers frequently
explore, roam, and dance about on the keyboard,
I'm like the official owner, right?

I care for my piano as much as a mother would care for her child.

Right now,
it hurts...
to hear my poor piano
becoming a victim of a lunatic.....
undergoing such a horrible execution...
exercised by a retard!

--BACKTRACK TO WHAT'S HAPPENED & WHAT'S HAPPENING --
He
has the nerve
to go near the piano
and just started (still is) banging on MY piano,
WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
(that's like totally illegal isn't it?! Just like trespassing into MY area and breaching my privacy)

and right this instant,
I'm hearing the
tic-tac-tic-tac
of the metronome.

Wait. The rhythm has changed.
He's making the metronome faster.
>:( that DIMWIT!!!!

Does he seriously think that I'm deaf?!
I know it's a fact that I'm upstairs,
and he's downstairs (where my piano is held hostage)
but
the last time I checked,
I can still hear perfectly CLEAR and
Sound waves DO travel.
Stairs ain't gonna stop it, dude.
So,
YOUR ABSURD PIANO PLAYING EXPERIMENT
is definitely NOT an exception.
Jeez! What an ear sore~ x.x
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know my anger outburst makes me sound like some possessive and selfish freako...
Truth is... I'd let anyone but HIM to touch my piano!
Anything that goes under his hands is bound to come out broken and wrecked!

I'm not saying that out of anger...
I'm STATING that out of my own personal experience
of living my whole sixteen years
with THAT person.
ARGH!!!!!

He's never even learned piano!!!!
It's pointless and meaningless for him to be even near the piano, let alone
playing it!
Every key he presses seems to be taunting me!

C-C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C, to me
is more like 'You'd-Better-Fall-Dead-Or-I-Shall-Make-You'

GRRRRRRRRRRR~

HE'S DRIVING ME
CRAZZZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Do they sell pianos with lock?
Or perhaps piano chair that would electrocute anyone but the owner?
Better still...a piano that could identify the pianist's fingerprints and clamp the piano cover down (HARD) on the hands of the person who don't fit the pattern.

Ooo...how about the piano keyboard transforming into thousands of sharp pointy needles and pierce His fingers?!
Mwahahaha~ =P just kidding about my revenge scheme!

No comments:

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.